Conference Venue & Transport
The conference is being held at St Joseph’s Centre for Reflective Living, Baulkham Hills. The Centre offers large spacious grounds, a peaceful environment, quality accommodation, dining, comfortable meeting rooms and lounges, tennis courts, swimming pool, internet access. Single or shared accommodation is available. Day rates are also available. The Centre is easily accessible by car and public transport.
How do I get there by Car
- The Conference Centre is 32km from Sydney CBD, and the most direct route is to take the M2 Hills motorway, exiting at the Windsor Road off ramp.
- Turn right into Windsor Road and drive along Windsor Road, through Baulkham Hills Shopping Intersection towards Windsor.
- Turn left into Barina Downs Drive, and then left again at the first roundabout into MacKillop Drive
- The Centre’s gate is on the immediate right.
Follow the driveway for half a kilometre to the main reception entrance.
How do I get there by Bus
- Catch the HillsBus #T60 at the Parramatta Station (Stand B4) and alight at the Barina Downs Drive and MacKillop Drive bus stop.
- There is a 500m walk up the driveway to the main reception entrance.
How do I get there from Sydney Airport
- The Centre is located 45km from the airport. Travel times vary depending upon time of day. During peak hours (6-9am and 4-6.30pm) allow 90 minutes, and during non-peak hours allow 60 minutes. These are average times only.
- A number of shuttle bus services operate in the Hills District. These services will take you from the airport to the main reception entrance at St Joseph's.
Shuttle bus services need to be booked prior to your arrival at Sydney Airport.
Guide to Costs
As a guide to costs, Direct Airport Shuttle 61 2 96141444 charges start at $55.00 for 1 person (one way) and $70 for 2 people one-way. Shuttle bus services need to book at least 24 hours in advance, and 48 hours if using online booking services.
Transport around Sydney generally
Information on Sydney